We have a dedicated payroll team who ensure that you receive the best possible service. We ensure that your staff are paid on time and receive the correct payments. Let us deal with any complications and you concentrate on running your business.
We can do your payroll on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis. Our payroll service includes all starter / leaver forms, payslips, RTI compliance for Directors and all necessary end of year filing
We will look at the nature of your business to determine which is the best VAT scheme for your business. We prepare VAT returns for our clients at an attractive rate.
Filling in your personal tax return can be very stressful and it is often left until the last minute resulting in fines and penalties
Year End Accounts
As your business grows, your bookkeeping and accounting requirements grow with it. Using your bookkeeping records, we can simply prepare your year-end accounts, which form the basis of your tax return. Our dedicated accountants will do the book keeping for you at no extra cost.
The year-end accounts provide invaluable information about the business and are particularly useful when raising finance or applying for a mortgage. We advise our client based on the client information that we gather. Our invaluable advice could help our clients to run their business effectively.
Your accounts will be prepared in accordance with accounting standards and we will help you in every way possible to ensure you are claiming everything you are entitled to which could minimise your tax liability.
We provide an invaluable tax planning advise to our clients at no extra cost. Our dedicated accountants work all round for our clients.
Charity & Company Formation
We help start-ups to form new companies, register their sole trader business with hmrc. We also help organisations to form and apply for charity status through charities commission. We advise our clients the best way to keep proper records.
The Government and HMRC have recently announced changes to the IR35 legislation that will affect the way people working for the NHS and other public bodies are taxed. This will affect candidates working via PSCs/limited companies. Roles that fall within IR35 are subject to PAYE income tax and National Insurance Contributions.
There are a few important things you should know about the coming changes:
- The NHS trust will determine whether or not a role falls within IR35. Based on the guidance the Government and HMRC have made available, it appears that all medical professionals will fall within IR35. Medical professionals fall under the direction, supervision and control of the hirer, have no effective right of substitution, and fail a number of the other main IR35 tests.
- For roles falling within IR35, it will be necessary to deduct tax and NICs at source, prior to payment being made to your PSC (similar to PAYE).
- These changes will apply to all payments processed on or after 6th April 2017, regardless of when the work took place.
- Subject to each trust’s agreement, you will still be able to be paid via a PSC, but most of the current tax benefits will be lost.
Why join our umbrella company?
Those caught by the IR 35 and would like to join Gcc Accountants could enjoy the following benefits
- Flexible working pattern
- Travel Expenses
- Very reasonable fee
- Tax planning advise
- Payment on-time
- Less paperwork
- Paid weekly
- Customer focused
- HMRC Compliant
- Peace of mind being a member of a professional body (The IFA/FIPA)